marți, 6 august 2013

August Makeup Bag









This are some new things I use constantly in august.
The Rocket Volume Express Mascara from Maybelline  is kind of Mascara that you have a love or hate relationship. I wanted to try because Tanya Burr raved about it.First I hated it, now I like it, I dont' think I will love it, the formula is too watery.

Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder. First of all I am not a powder person, not at all! But with BB Creams I just need a lit at bit of powder because after 4 hours I am shiny. OMG, this is exactly what I have heard for years, is just perfect, with BB Cream or liquid foundation is just like second / perfect skin.Last all day!!!

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish. Amazing!!! Just look at the pictures...
I have 440 Sun Downer
405 Rose Libertine. My favorite! And the name is so pretty.
200 Princess Pink, a perfect nude pink.

Rimmel Lipstick (Kate Moss Collection) in 103 a perfect dusty pink shade, matte, long lasting.

Revlon Color Stay Ultimare Suede Lipstick in 070 Preview also a dusty rose shade, but sheer ,  long lasting, very moisturizing because of the shea butter.

Phyto 7 Hydrating Hair Cream with 7 Plants amazing, especially in the summer for dry ends. I love this french brand.

Got to be Volume styling powder from Schwarzkopf  is a volume powder, i still try it, I dont't now...I dont't like the feeling...

If you also use some of this products please let me know in the comments how you fell about.



Un comentariu: