miercuri, 19 iunie 2013

Happy Skin with Lush Dream Cream



There are so many reviews on Internet about this product...
Dream Cream is a body&hand lotion.
This is the Nr 1 best-selling Lush product of all time, the master-product for the sensitive skin. I don't have sensitive skin but you know how in the summer is: the hair gets dry, the skin gets dry, under the sun the skin can get more sensitive.
I hate sticky feeling on my skin especially when there are 34°C. The Dream Cream is very light on the skin, it absorbs very quickly into the skin.
It contains a blend of oat milk, lavender and chamomile to care about irritations, reduce redness and banish blotches. Olive Oil and cocoa butter are perfectly suited and incredibly effective for dry or chopped skin and especially gentle for even the most sensitive types.
For me it smels just like a cup of good tee. 
It is a very good product. I use it on my hands every day because I have dry/ sensitive hand-skin from the pre-surgical hand Disinfectant from hospital.

Consistency: light.
Scent: quite personal. The first time I smelled this I just hated, the second time I did't liked but I asked a sample and after using the sample I cached me.
Price: 18euro/230ml. Not cheep but it worths. 
Perfect for: dry and sensitive skin.

Will I repurchase this? Definitely.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu