vineri, 7 iunie 2013

Summer S.O.S


Tonight I fly to Greece, I will enjoy one week long the greek weather, food and music. I am very excited because I have never been to Greece before.
So I want to share with you my summer S.O.S products. I have not yet tried them, I will let you know.

Hair products:
L'Oreal Professionnel Solar Sublime Shampoo with Mexoryl S.O UV-Protect.
L'Oreal Professionnel Solar Sublime lait protecteur anti-frizz.
I will take with me my Lush American Cream Conditioner.

Body:
Hawaiian Tropic Protective sun Lotion SPF 30
Hawaiian Tropic After Sun Moisturising Lotion with Aloe vera.
Hawaiian Tropic Tropical Tanning Oil.

I have never used Hawaiian Tropic products before, are made in USA, but Miss Glamorazzi  raved about them so I want to try them. 

Face& Body:
Piz Buin Sun Protection Lotion SPF 15.
Piz Buin After Sun Lotion.

Face:
Vichy Eau Thermale
I Have 2 face masks  from Montagne Jeunesse  to avoid the dehydration.

Lips:
Piz Buin Sun Lipstick SPF 30.



I will take with me my Tory Burch flip flops and my Tory Burch Jelly shoes. Who has grown up in to the 90s like I loves the jelly shoes. I can still remember that my mother had red ones.
Dont't forget that  Tory Burch has amazing SALE right now so if you love it just like I this is the perfect time to shop there.
My Hut is from H&M.
I wish you all  happy holidays! 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu